2 Stencil Alignment Plates – Aluminum
The stencil alignment plate is used to properly align yourself to your target during putting practice. The stencil putting plate enables you to verify that your putter head is square to the target line. With the stencil design, you are able to trace the lines onto the green and remove the plate. From a bird’s eye view, the lateral lines allow you to check the path of the putter. We incorporated adjustable slots to create gates with the use of tees. Adjust the gates according to your skill level.
Click HERE for the tutorial video.
Made in the U.S.A
- 6×12″ – Easy to place in your golf bag.
- Light and durable. Made of Aluminum.
- Pre-made holes/slots to insert tees.
- Works for left and right handed golfers.
- A Sharpie or chalk spray can be applied to trace the lines directly on the green.
Out of stock